mühle

1. Guy1307

Muhle set

For sale is this Muhle R89 chrome set wit silvertip fibre and stand. Comes with original box. Selling this because I want to complete my Rocca set with brush and stand and buying a Paradigm Diamondback ;-) In perfect condition. Price: 90 euro with tracked shipping included. Payment with...
  2. K

Final reduction - Bits and pieces from the den

I have too much in my den, so trying to make room for some newly acquired stuff, and sells this for crazy low prices :cool: Payment using PayPal. Fees and shipping in EU/UK on me. Payment in € also possible. MÜHLE Sophist genuine horn Silvertip Fibre 23 mm brush. Never used, was part of a...
  3. Guy1307

or trade Brand new and unused Muhle RYTMO set

Set of MÜHLE, Black Fibre, with safety razor, handle material made of high-grade resin black. Never been used , so brand new. Comes with original box. RRP around 79£ (85€ ) Shipping not included from Belgium to UK or most EU countries. Sell for 50£ Or trade for a Muhle ROCCA Birch Silvertip...
  4. Helveticum

Praise to Muehle (Customer service)

Hello gents, It's been a while since I posted anything meaningful here. Years, in fact. Not sure also if this is the right thread, since I will be praising the vendor in general, but it is brush related, so let's leave it here for now. Those of you who has been around for long enough may...
  5. michaelg

**SOLD** Various Items

1 x MÜHLE 21 H 220 RYTMO Black Fibre Shaving Brush - £12 delivered **SOLD** R41 head only (later model) - £10 delivered **SOLD** Ikon X3 Slant - head only - £20 £14 delivered **SOLD** Ikon Bulldog Handle for the above - £20 delivered (£35 delivered if bought with the head...
  6. AndyBoyUK

MÃœHLE / Fibre Innovation

MÜHLE / Fibre Innovation video clip. On my list Muhle 35 K 256 Silvertip Fibre XL Shaving Brush http://www.connaughtshaving.com/35k256.html
Back
Top Bottom