merkur 34c

1. T.C.S.

Lesson Learned!

I won't bother disassembling the Merkur 34C handle for cleaning and maintenance again! Not a fan of the internal tension ring design. Lovely trusty little razor but that ring expands too far apart upon release to be squeezed back in by hand. Fingers were jammed and every time the handle...
  2. T.C.S.

Against the grain

My initially tricky transition to DE razor shaving has produced an interesting quirk! Having found holding the razor so awkward on the very first go-around (particularly in the case of the 34C's short handle), not only do I have more confidence holding it now but I've actually found manoeuvring...
  3. T.C.S.

Second shave!

So second shave - second post - second go around with the Merkur 34C! I won't pretend I'm shaving well yet. Some patches just underneath the nose still look like I only did one feeble barely-shaved pass. (My whole face basically looks like one pass behind the three I did - hah!) BUT crucially I...
  4. GaryH

Hi from the West Midlands

Hi all. I am new to safety razor shaving. In fact I had my first wet shave yesterday! OMG, brilliant, was my reaction. Yes I did nic myself the first time and im sure will do many more times, but i have now got the bug and there is no going back lol. The reason I decided to go down the...
Back
Top Bottom