lather

1. Michael cushion

Hello from norfolk

Hello everyone Im from norwich norfolk, anyone local? I have been straight shaving for a short while now and love everything to do with it. Im aiming to be able to hone one day too but that will be a little while before i get the stones. Having a little trouble with lather as ive moved from...
  2. chrishavehq

A call to all Wet shavers here with a youtube account I require some varied know-how and experience

Hello everybody, I have just filmed a beginners video for youtube to try and debunk most of the terminology that people new to wet shaving would not understand (E.G- BBS, XTG, Blooming etc.) at the end of the video I call on other more seasoned shavers to add comments on anything they think...
  3. Frenky

If you have trouble lathering MWF

Hello all, When I started wetshaving, everybody talked about MWF, so I had to try it. The result were miserable, as I could not make any decent lather. Now it is one of my top soap, and the solution has been brought by haslinger soap. -Take a soap container. -Cut the MWF puck so it will be...
  4. wintoid

Lathering Nannys Silly Soap

I absolutely love the scents of NSS, but haven't worked out the lather yet. I'm a bowl-latherer, and I find that either I get a thick lather which feels too thick, or a thinner lather which has faded before I've finished shaving my face. I don't seem to be able to find the goldilocks point...
Back
Top Bottom