feather

1. K

Feathers

Selling my Feathers, so grab a bargin. All items are as good as new with minimal use and no sign of wear or dents, scrathes etc. All original packaging included. Feather Artist Club DX non foldable razor with NC-300 cover - 99£ Feather Artist Club DX Wood Handle foldable razor - 135£ SOLD...
  2. Danielsan87

FINAL REDUCTION!!! Shaving Bundle

Hi Folks, I have decided to cut down on my shaving den, therefore I am putting some gear for sale. I am selling the lot as a whole, therefore please refrain from offering on single items. This bundle would ideally benefit someone who has just started this beautiful journey into wet shaving...
  3. K

New price - Artist Club Razors

KAI Captain Pakka Wood 125£ 120£ 115£ 110£ As new. Feather AC DX Wood razor 100£ 95£ SOLD Has a very little dent in the blade - see last picture - beside that, it's in mint condition. Both razors comes with all original packaging. Payment by PayPal and buyer pays fees if any. Price includes...
  4. K

Final reduction - Feather AC DX Wood

Selling this Feather AC DX Wood razor. It has a microscopic dent in the blade - see last picture - beside that, it's in mint condition. Price 115£ 110£ 100£ Payment by PayPal and buyer pays fees if any. Price includes tracked shipment to UK or EU. No trades, as I'm trying to reduce my den.
  5. K

Reduced - Feather AC DX Wood

Selling this Feather AC DX Wood razor. It has a very minor dent in the blade - see last picture - which I hope is reflected in the price. Price 125£ 115£ Payment by PayPal and buyer pays fees if any. Price includes tracked shipment to UK or EU.
  6. michaelg

**PRICEDROP** Razorock Hawk V3 A-plate (with top cap and handle) plus Blades

Ordered from Shaving Station on 24th August as I found the open comb head/plate too aggressive. The A-plate gives me a really nice shave with both the Schick Proline and the Feather Pros I have but I think overall I prefer my DE razors overall, probably due to having much more experience with...
  7. Talster

Feather Hi-Stainless blades (100 in total) £17 delivered!

Here I have for sale 100 (there in tucks of 10) Feather Hi-Stainless DE blades. Has you can see from the pictures, these are in sealed packs. Having a bit of a sort out as I need to make room for some more shaving gear. I want £17 for them, and that's delivered. These typically sell for over...
  8. K

Colonial General SS SE and Feather AC RG Wood

I need funds for some new shaving gear, so no trades please. For sale a Colonial General SS and a not so often seen Feather AC RG black wood (Ivory?) razor. Both in mint condition. Colonial General asking price 100£ including shipping and PP fees to EU/UK SOLD - Pending Funds Feather AC...
  9. michaelg

Razorock Hawk V2 (Black) + Blades

Selling my Razorock Hawk V2 (black) plus 8 Feather Super Professional Blades and 4 Schick Proline P-30 blades. Razor has hardly been used, I'd estimate about 6-8 shaves in total but I've decided it's not for me and I'll stick to DE razors. Looking for £32 delivered. Photos to follow shortly.
  10. michaelg

Feather Super Professional & Schick Proline P-30

Looking to buy either of these (small quantity only really mainly to try them as I don't shave that often so don't need huge amounts).
  11. Guy1307

Feather WS-D1S Wood Stainless Razor

The Feather WS-D1S Wood Handle Stainless razor is an exceptional showcase of Japanese quality. The dark resin impregnated wood laminate is created by slowly soaking natural wood in resin. This special technique preserves the natural texture of the wood in addition to making it water resistant...
  12. K

**FINAL REDUCTION** Feather Artist Club DX Wood folding razor

Selling my absolutely flawless and beautiful Feather Artist Club DX (ACD-RW) folding style dark wood razor. The razor has only had very light use (4 months old, bought through a official Danish reseller), and comes with original box. Will also add a nice leather pouch. Only selling because I...
  13. K

Feather DX Artist Club Teak folding razor

Selling my absolutely like new and hardly used beautiful AC DX teak wood razor. Only selling because I use my non folding AC's instead. The razor comes with original box and inlay including about 15 KAI Captain Titan Mild blades. Price includes tracked shipment to UK or Europe. Payment using...
  14. Jan Martin

Sharpness and durability

@ https://www.refinedshave.com/razor-blade-sharpness-summary/ a chap has a rather interesting experiment. He is objectively measuring the sharpness and durability of different DE blades. I quite like his approach as he is removing the "feel" and "I think" element from the equation when one has...
  15. Blademonkey

Feather artist club DX Non folding plus extras

For sale, my Feather Artist club DX ACD-NB Non folding Japanese style kamisori, comes with genuine feather head guard, one new box of 20 feather professional blades and one new box of 15 feather pro guard blades. I have only used this razor twice, because I prefered my feather SS kamisori. This...
  16. K

Reduced - Feather WS-D1S DE razor

The Feather WS-D1S is probably the finest looking double edge safety razor ever made! It is crafted from high grade stainless steel and dark hardwood to exceptionally high engineering tolerances. The hardwood is impregnated with resin to make it waterproof, look closely and you'll see the...
  17. K

Feather AS-D2 Stainless Steel DE razor

Absolutely like new Feather AS-D2 razor. Not used very much, because it was my spare Feather razor. Comes without box, but with 10 Feather DE blades. Originally price was 165£. Selling for 98£ including PayPal fee and priority letter shipping to UK or Europe.
  18. K

*Blowout offer* Feather WS-D1S Wood/Steel DE razor

This will be the final reduction before I pull the post. The razor is a really beauty with a barely visible tiny mark (only visible in sharp direct light) on the topplate right handside lower corner. Otherwise it is perfect. Comes with an unused matching stand, original lacquer box and Feather...
  19. K

*Final reduction* Feather AS-D2 stainless steel DE razor

This will be the final reduction, before I withdraw the post. Absolutely flawless Feather razor, comes with original lacquer box and Feather DE blades. Originally price was 165£ Asking 105£ 100£ 95£ iincluding PayPal fees and priority letter shipment to UK or Europe. Now also includes a...
  20. K

Reduced! Feather AS-D2 stainless steel DE razor

Selling my Feather AS-D2 razor. The razor is in mint condition without any flaws whatsoever. Comes with original outerbox and inner laquerbox plus 5 Feather DE blades. I'm only selling the Feather because I also have the wooden edition of this razor. New price was 160£. Selling for 118£...
Back
Top Bottom