cadman brushes

1. K

Reduced - Soaps, brush and cover

I have too much shaving gear, that's not in use. So these items is for sale for really low prices. Payment using PayPal. Fees and shipping in EU/UK on me. Payment in € also possible. Mervin Cadman custom brush made for me with my initials in the buttom (hence the low price). 30 mm Tuxedo...
  2. K

Final reduction - Bits and pieces from the den

I have too much in my den, so trying to make room for some newly acquired stuff, and sells this for crazy low prices :cool: Payment using PayPal. Fees and shipping in EU/UK on me. Payment in € also possible. MÜHLE Sophist genuine horn Silvertip Fibre 23 mm brush. Never used, was part of a...
  3. Guy1307

**** Price reduced****Cadman M55 30mm Synbad

I have for sale a wonderful Mervyn Cadman brush M55 handle with 30mm Synbad knot. Only been used a handful of time. Delivered from Belgium to UK (track&signed priority )included. Looking for 90€
  4. K

**Reduced** Cadman L7 Black Badger Brush

Selling my brand new and unused Cadman L7 Money Black Badger Brush for 60£ 55£ 47£. This is the last reduction before pulling the brush, and is pretty much half the price from Mervyn, so grab it while you can. The Black Badger brushes are just amazingly soft considering it's a lower grade...
  5. nick_s

REVIEW - Cadman Brushes

WHAT IS IT, AND WHAT DOES IT DO? Cadman Brushes - Custom L7 Handle in Earth with 26mm Silvertip Badger Knots THE BACK STORY: OK, I remember when I first started using brushes, I knew no different, I had my Wilkinson Sword boar brush that cost less than lunch normally would. All was well with...
Back
Top Bottom