bowl

1. ischiapp

The Goodfellas' Smile: Bowl and Scuttle

Made in China, by The Goofellas' Smile (Italy). Nice and cheap, even more than the original: plastic bowl (PET) and ceramic scuttle. https://www.rasoigoodfellas.eu/category/shaving/shaving-accessories/shaving-bowls/?filter_brand=the-goodfellas-smile&query_type_brand=or
  2. C

Managed to cut my foot whilst shaving ;), now I need wooden or child-safe (!) shave bowl

Was shaving yesterday and was using TABAC shaving soap, which I have used for many years, probably not the best but there is something I like about it (maybe my age?) Anyway I made the mistake of dropping my slippery TABAC soap bowl, which is made of some kind of glass (it turns out) which...
  3. SteveLBMK

Need a new shaving bowl?

Hi all, I wasn't sure where to post this as there doesn't seem to be a section specifically for shaving bowls. I've struggled to find a shaving bowl that I love until recently, when I bought a handmade bowl from "Pots about Pottery" before Christmas. I didn't post at the time because the...
  4. K

Final reduction - Bits and pieces from the den

I have too much in my den, so trying to make room for some newly acquired stuff, and sells this for crazy low prices :cool: Payment using PayPal. Fees and shipping in EU/UK on me. Payment in € also possible. MÜHLE Sophist genuine horn Silvertip Fibre 23 mm brush. Never used, was part of a...
  5. Michael cushion

Hello from norfolk

Hello everyone Im from norwich norfolk, anyone local? I have been straight shaving for a short while now and love everything to do with it. Im aiming to be able to hone one day too but that will be a little while before i get the stones. Having a little trouble with lather as ive moved from...
  6. wooky114

Giles Shaving - Scuttle and Bowl

After seeing a post on UKWSS on Facebook, from a wet shaver who also happens to be UK based artisan potter and forum member @Roscotanna making and selling bowls/scuttles and brush stands and fancying a scuttle I paid my money, buying both a matching bowl and scuttle. Both items arrived today...
  7. K

Den clearance - last reduction

Trying to clear out unused items from my den. ABC shaving cream - New/unused - 39£ Now 35£ Now 29£ Muhle "70th Anniversary" DE Safety Razor with Resin Handle - New/unused - 44£ SOLD Saponificio Varesino Ash Wood Shaving Soap Bowl - Not made anymore - New/unused - 15£ SOLD Muhle "70th...
  8. wintoid

Lathering Nannys Silly Soap

I absolutely love the scents of NSS, but haven't worked out the lather yet. I'm a bowl-latherer, and I find that either I get a thick lather which feels too thick, or a thinner lather which has faded before I've finished shaving my face. I don't seem to be able to find the goldilocks point...
Back
Top Bottom