boar brushes

1. SamSak

New Simpsons boar brushes!

Simpsons new release! From the website: Alexander Simpson are delighted to introduce our long awaited Barbican Boar Bristle shaving brush in faux Ivory. We have been asked many times why we haven't added a boar bristle offering within our shaving brush line up. Well, here it is, and what a...
  2. P

Lack of Lather, Blame the Brush

A while ago, I went through a phase of using a shaving cream, rather than soaps, just to see. It was that bit easier, as you don't need to work the brush against a puck to get some ready to go. During this, I had (for various reasons) often skipped soaking my brush. I've only got the one, an...
  3. Danielsan87

Which one should be my first Semogue?

Hi guys, I am about to buy a little cousin for my Proraso brush. I have decided to go with Semogue, and I was wondering between the 620, the 830?\/1305 and (less than the others) the 1800. To those of you who would like to vote, I would like to ask you if you want to share with me the reason why...
  4. Danielsan87

New Boar Brush help

Hello Gents, I am currently using an old and worn Wilkinson sword brush and the Omega/Proraso 83. I also have a Frank Shaving silvertip, but I have realised I do prefer Boar. Long short story, the Wilkinson's bristles are crappy (though still able to lather up), while the omega loft are broken...
  5. Blademonkey

Old boar hair brushes

five old boar hair brushes, unwanted, unloved, need new home. Will post to the first UK resident member who sends me a PM . :)
  6. Blademonkey

Show us your boars!

I thought some of us would find it intresting to check out each others boar brushes, so here is my currant line up starting with my re handled Omega 48, Omega 21762 Italian flag , Omega pro 49, Zenith B03 A26, Semouge Owners club ash handle, Semouge 2000, Proraso/ Omega re handled in ceramic...
  7. Blademonkey

A cheap way to exfoliate your face

i like many of you exfoliate my face as part of my prep routine, at first I used the micro beads face wash untill I found out that these little beads do a lot of harm to the fish and other living things in our seas so I started to use a more natural product containing crushed walnut shells but...
Back
Top Bottom