blades

1. K

147 Schick Proline P-30 blades

147 Schick Proline P-30 blades including shipment to EU or UK -- 50£ Blades are 50mm long and fits AC razors
  2. michaelg

Feather Super Professional & Schick Proline P-30

Looking to buy either of these (small quantity only really mainly to try them as I don't shave that often so don't need huge amounts).
  3. michaelg

Rapira Super Stainless, QShave Futur Copy

I have 14 packs of Polsilver Super Iridium Blades, 5 blades per pack available and Rapira Super Stainless (Blue/Black/Pink packaging) - 2 packs of 10 blades available. Also a QShave copy of the Futur - shaves great but I prefer my Progress I think. I've reduced the price a bit (was £10...
  4. M

Gillette DE Blade brands, is it just marketing?

Hi This is my first post on here so please be kind :) I have been using DE blade razors for about 6 months. I have amassed quite a selection of blades as I have sampled different makes and brands. Favourites so far are Astra SP, Gillette Silver Blue and Gillette Nacet. I have noticed that...
  5. Ferrum

Longevity of Gem-type blades in new Gem razors

As I have done for years with vintage razor models, I'm using the Personna Gem blades in my stainless Rocnel and Blackland Sabre modern gem SE razors. I don't seem to get as much use out of these blades in the new razors as I did with them in the vintages; at best half-a-dozen sessions, and...
  6. K

KAI Captain Titan Mild for Protouch MG

Looking for trading my at least 30 KAI Captain Titan Mild SE blades for some KAI Captain Titan Protouch MG blades. Please PM me if you want to trade.
  7. Dai Boy

Kai Blades

I've heard some good things about these and I'd thought I'd give them a go but as always at these times I thought I'd ask the guys first! Anyone tried these? Opinions? Thanks a lot!
  8. K

GEM Personna blades

Hi all, I'm interestered in trying the GEM blade in my OneBlade. So I'm looking for someone who is interestered in selling me 5-10 blades. I live in Denmark and will of course cover the postage, and pay using PayPal. Please PM me :-)
  9. K

KAI Captain Titan Mild Single Edge blades

Clearing out the last unused things in my den. 14 boxes of 20 KAI Captain Titan Mild Artist Club blades. Prefer to sell as one lot. Asking 140£. If sold as one lot price includes tracked shipment to EU or UK by PayPal. Can also be sold as 2 lots containing 7 boxes of 20 blades. Asking 80£ per...
  10. Dai Boy

Big Ben blade going on and on............

Hi guys I have just used a BB blade for shave number 8 and it still giving a DFS if not a BBS. I have noticed that with a couple of days growth it does seem to tug for the first couple of strokes and that's when I think "This'll be the last one then...." but after that the blade seems to...
  11. K

DE Sampler Blades

Hi all If you pay shipping (3£ From Denmatk to UK) I will mail you these DE blades. They will go as one samplerpackage.
  12. K

Open for offer! Feather Artist Club DX razor - Japanese Grip

Make me an offer! Selling my Feather Artist Club DX razor with Japanese grip. The razor is absolutely like new and is only 3 months old. It has only used a few times. I am only selling it because I need to reduce my den a little. Included is ~15 Feather Professional Blades and ~10 Feather...
  13. K

Feather New Hi-Stainless DE razor blades - Reduced

49 DE Feather blades 24 Polsiver Super Iridium 4*5(4) other blades Originally payed 25£ (220 DKR) for the Feathers, and about 10£ for the others. Asking 20£ for all including shipping to UK or Europe.
  14. AndyBoyUK

Russian Blades

I've gone through a few pages of blades an it looks as if Russian blades are the most popular, not Egyptian or Indian and a few more, all good reading though....
Back
Top Bottom