blade

1. Honey badger

Various Razor Blades

There are three unopened boxes and a minimum of 45 blades in total. This provides a good opportunity if you want to experiment with different types of blades. The price for all is £10, and payment can be made through PayPal. For delivery, I offer the option of £4 shipping through Evri, or you...
  2. D

Hello!

Hello everyone, my name is Dario and I am a product design student. I've always been interested in shaving, it's a daily activity that helps me feel clean and more productive. I recently decided to bring this passion to my academic field and started researching about the safety razor...
  3. Dai Boy

Rainbow and Racer

I think these are made by Lord in Egypt - anyone tried them? I got some of them in a sample pack so thought I'd give them a go in a Fatip Piccolo.
  4. Frenky

95 Polsilver super iridium

Hi:) For sale are 95 Polsilver super iridium blades. Bought 100 but they don't seem to like me :( For 12£, uninsured shipping to GB and Europe included.
  5. Frenky

*Reduction*Shaving soaps, Blades, Brush

Hello all, Summer has come and so the time to clear out my cupboard has come too. The following objects need to have a new home: - Ikon B1 Slant. SOLD The razor is in a very good condition. The coating has no chip and the razor has been cleaned and sanitized. You can have the head only or...
  6. Frenky

For Sale 25 kai DE blades

Hello all, Up for sale are 25 Kai DE blades ( 5 tucks of 5 blades). For 10£ delivered, uninsured from Switzerland. Regards Francesco:)
  7. wintoid

Honing hollow ground SE (wedge) blades

I have a Heljestrand SE on the way, with a 7-day set of blades and an autostropper. It feels like there's a LOT to learn. One thing I've just realised is that occasionally those blades are going to need to be honed. From reading about straights, some people say about 6 months between hones...
  8. PhilD

Your Top 3 DE Blades ?

The DE blade arena is a big amorphous blob where it's difficult to see the wood for the trees sometimes (or that's the way it feels to me anyway). Although dependent on other factors, not least the razor in hand, it might help to get a handle on the best performing blades if members could...
Back
Top Bottom