beginner

1. P

Advice on getting started

Hi all, I am new to shaving with straight razors, so new that I don't yet have one and am looking for advice on how to get off the ground. In looking for a straight razor I was on th trail of an entry level DOVO or a Broker Classic but then read some bits and pieces about the entry grade...
  2. Danielsan87

FINAL REDUCTION!!! Shaving Bundle

Hi Folks, I have decided to cut down on my shaving den, therefore I am putting some gear for sale. I am selling the lot as a whole, therefore please refrain from offering on single items. This bundle would ideally benefit someone who has just started this beautiful journey into wet shaving...
  3. Jonathon MB

Hello from Texas!

Hello everyone. My name is Jonathon, and I recently got into the hobby of safety razor shaving. I noticed this forum online, and I figured I'd join since I'm brand new to the whole thing. I am 21 years old, and a couple days back, I was first introduced to it all by an Art of Manliness article...
  4. Bixmox

Budget for beginning with straight razor shaving?

Hi! I recently bought a shavette as a starting ground for straight razor (because it was very cheap) and I am loving it. I am pretty much ready to buy a proper straight razor but when I used the beginner guide and looked on Norwegian sites for everything I needed it told me it was gonna cost...
  5. JMY1

First Straight Razor Advice

Hi all, New to TSR (Apologies if this has been discussed before) I am looking to purchase my first straight razor, however i'm not too sure what to go for. I've had a look online and have seen a few (Dovo, TI) around the £100-£150 mark, are there any cheaper options that anyone would...
Back
Top Bottom