balm

1. TonyTheShaver

Balms: Bart's Balm Ben Macdui vs Acqua di Parma after shave?

Hi folks , First of all this is my first post and hopefully I'm not doing anything wrong (if I am, please go light on me). Cutting to the chase - I'm a huge fan of Bart's Balms, specially the Ben Macdui fragrance which is insired by Acqua di Parma. It smells great, it's very soothing and it's...
  2. B

Hi! New to the forums, Just started shaving my head.

Hi everyone i'm new to the forums. Just thought i'd say what's up. Started losing my hair and recently came to the conclusion my hairline is no longer salvageable, although my hair is very thick. So I bought myself a Gillette Fusion Proglide value pack (blade + 10 razors) and have been shaving...
  3. James_1872

It has arrived!!.....

iv been waiting for this all week been really looking forward to trying it. Floid vigoroso aftershave and balm.
  4. nick_s

REVIEW - Phoenix & Beau 'Balm'

WHAT IS IT, AND WHAT DOES IT DO? Phoenix & Beau 'Balm' From the Phoenix & Beau site: "Our balm is something that can be used in a variety of ways, e.g. conventional skin moisturiser, post-shave, beard or moustache conditioner, post-surf, post-sun, post-ski, etc. Carefully crafted to include...
  5. Shemen Zait

Going barmy for your aftershave balm

Ai, some light reading from a light source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3505273/Aftershave-balm-dubbed-world-s-best-primer-foundation-beauty-experts.html
Back
Top Bottom