att

1. Hourwerk

Above The Tie Kronos mint

For sale is my lightly and immaculate used ATT with Kronos handle and matching inkwell stand. Mild closed comb base plate 0.25mm which is few notches more efficient than a D89. Machined from high grade 303 stainless steel in Tennessee to the tightest of tolerances. All original boxes included...
  2. K

** Reduced** ATT Leather Travel Case

Selling my like new Above The Tie Leather Travel Case for 37£ 33£. The Case is made from Horween Natural Chromexcel Leather, and holds a DE or SE razor and a pack of DE blades. Will also add a selection of about 20 DE blades, Personna, Feather and others. If the price is totally off, you...
  3. K

ATT SE1 & KAI Pink Titan Mild Single Edge blades

Clearing out the last unused things in my den. ATT SE1 Kronos - like new (no box) comes with at least 1 KAI Titan Pink Mild blade. Asking 130£. Price includes tracked shipment to EU or UK by PayPal. 14 boxes of 20 KAI Pink Titan Mild Artist Club blades. Prefer to sell as one lot. Asking 140£...
  4. K

ATT, MdC, ABC, Simpson, Muhle

Selling some stuff, that's not getting much use. Payment by PayPal and includes fees and shipment to UK or EU. Discount if multiple items is bought together. Please PM me if you have questions. SOLD ATT S1 Kronos like new and only used a few times (no box, comes with 5 KAI blades) -...
  5. Executive Shaving

Above the Tie Aluminium M1 & R1 now available

Arrived today and wow, do they like look the business! All aluminium finished in anodised, dark grey almost black with a blue base plate. Expect the usual ATT exceptional finish and faultless. read more here: M1, Mild: https://goo.gl/TjyWFq R1, Regular: https://goo.gl/KmyLJQ The Shaving Room...
  6. K

Brand new unused ATT R1 2016 head

Selling my brand new unused 2016 ATT R1 head. Originally price 116£. Asking 90£ 85£ 80£ including PayPal fee and shipping to UK or Europe.
  7. K

ATT SE2 head

Just wanted to let you know that the ATT SE2 head is in stock at Shave Lounge. As far as I know there is about 5 heads in stock.
  8. K

ATT SE2

Just wanted to let you know that the ATT SE2 head is in stock at Shave Lounge. As far as I know there is about 5 heads in stock.
  9. K

ATT DE razors

Hi all, I'm considering the ATT M1 DE razor, but have read somewhere that the head is not completely covering the blade like on the Feather AS-D2. Is that true? And does it have any influence in how you handle the razor eg. under the nose? Can anybody show me some pictures of an ATT DE with...
  10. wintoid

Above the Tie R1

For sale is my ATT R1 stainless steel razor in great condition and boxed with the Kronos handle. The baseplate is dated 2015. I would prefer to sell this to an established TSR member with say 50 posts and a couple of month's worth of membership. I don't want to ship internationally. Price is...
  11. Executive Shaving

Limited Edition Above the Tie Bronze 6pc Safety Razor Set (4 left)

Above the Tie have made 100 all bronze, six piece safety razor sets. Each set is individually numbered, we have for sale numbers 50, 51, 52 and 53. Each set includes the following: Atlas razor handle Above the Tie (ATT) inkwell shaped solid bronze razor stand Atlas M - Mild shaving bronze plate...
  12. P911

Hello from Brighton.

What is your real name? Les Where do you live? Brighton England What is your age (or) generation? 48 What are you in the real world? Senior Technical Consultant (IT) What is your favourite shave setup? Above the Tie Atlas R1 with an Astra, MWF on a Plisson brush and Cade to finish. What are...
  13. wintoid

The elusive shaving nirvana

In the time I've picked up this hobby again, I have accumulated a lot of razors, as have many of us. I've reached the stage where I can get a good shave from most of them. My roster includes or has included ATT M1/R1/H1/R2/S2, Mongoose, Feather ASD2, BBS1, Futur, DE89, Gillette NEWs, Techs...
Back
Top Bottom