aftershave balm

1. TonyTheShaver

Balms: Bart's Balm Ben Macdui vs Acqua di Parma after shave?

Hi folks , First of all this is my first post and hopefully I'm not doing anything wrong (if I am, please go light on me). Cutting to the chase - I'm a huge fan of Bart's Balms, specially the Ben Macdui fragrance which is insired by Acqua di Parma. It smells great, it's very soothing and it's...
  2. Z

bskincare soothing after shave balm

I have ordered the soothing after shave balm from bskincare.co.uk they are handmade with good quality ingredients Smells like lemon sherbet very like scent I have ordered 100ml costing £12 will last me a long time they don't have the 100ml on the website you will have to e-mail them and order...
  3. Agent Shave

Report from Uncle: Website Launch 25.11.16-launch codes initiating!!!!

This is Agent L. Report from Uncle: TSR member launch codes being initiated. Website release date 25TH NOVEMBER 2016. Agents have been on mission & infiltrated the BEST shaving brands to bring to you!!!! Website is LIVE next Friday, what do you want to see???? Who are the best brands??? We...
  4. shavecraft

Balms: bay rum; black pepper & amber

Shifting some software I won't use... C.O. Bigelow Apothecaries no. 1401 Bay Rum Aftershave Balm. This one... http://www.bigelowchemists.com/c-o-bigelow-bay-rum-after-shave-balm-no-1401.html Used once. £7 including P & P. Baylis & Harding For Him black pepper and amber aftershave balm. Very...
Back
Top Bottom