Saturday 28th November to Friday 4th December 2020.

Tuesday AM 2020-12-01
Clark Kent Birthday
cHGjXT4.jpg

Rooney 3/2 Faux Horn Finest (24/54)
Crabtree & Evelyn Mysore Sandalwood shaving cream (vintage)
Wolfman WR2-SB/WRH3
Schick Plus Platinum (4)
Ethos Grooming Mysore Santal aftershave
Ethos Grooming Mysore Santal EdT

What a great shave.
WNGPZSx.jpg

01/12/20

Razor: RazoRock Mamba 70
Blade: Supermax BD Platinum (1)
Brush: FS 24mm G4
Soap: PAA Atomic Age Bay Rum CK6
Pre: Proraso Wood & Spice
ASL: Floïd Suave
ASB: Proraso Blue
IMG_20201201_150649.jpg

Head over to my latest thread to see how this shave went:

Alternatively, save the precious time you have and read this: it was nice.

Tuesday 1st December

Wash with Ach Brito Glyce
Lather up with Wickham's 1912 English Rose & Macy Associates (Vintage) w/Muhle 22mm Synthetic
Single pass (three day) shave with late 1950s/early 1960s Gillette Tech & Lord Super Chrome (2)
Hot rinse, cold rinse, alum wash & Rose of Bulgaria Aftershave​

Another lovely shave with the Lord Super Chrome, which I find comfortable and would describe as a mellow shave. I'll have to run one against my favourite double edge razor, the Treet Platinum, to see if it might have some competition ... might just be a day to day vs Sunday shave kinda thing.

Smelling all rosey now with a feint underone of cigarettes and clove from the Al Rehab Superman I spritzed on this morning.

Brought to you in beautiful technomonochrome, I give you a shave themed 'Frogs are brilliant'

IMG_20201201_204552.jpg

Ethel the razor - Stainless Mongoose
Freddo - Feather Super Professional
Kermit the brush - Yaqi Dandelion
Jeremy Fisher - Blenheim Bouquet cream
Some frog who went a-cortin' - Blenheim Bouquet

Annoying?

Indeed it was. May be Frogs are not so brilliant after all, but this shave was. In fact......... Effing brilliant

Smoother than any frog I can think of

As if I give a fuck

But never as smooth as those wonderful Japanese girlie's, Band Maid and their latest release.

And I love you all

Wed 2nd SOTD with New Soap
Soap Stone Cottage Hesperide Premium
Brush Yaqi 24mm Silvertip
Razor Fatip OC Slant
Blade Personna DE Prep 3rd
Post & Aftershaves
Ice Water + Thayers
Hyaluronic + Reuzel Wood & Spice
Nice soap. Good slick lather. The scent was more than mild and while it was supposed to be citrusy, all I can smell is musk and sandalwood....hahaha
Shave with razor paired with the blade was a revelation! Now, this is the real deal Personna blade for me....super smooth super comfortable!!! Compare to yesterday's personna comfort coated lab blue blade, definitely can feel the difference. Really enjoyable 3pass for a mostly BBS/DFD result without issues.Great post & aftershaves.
Rating 9.8/10 What a great DE blade! How to get more..hahahaha
20201202_091143.jpg

Wednesday 2nd December
Yaqi Sagrada Familia - Eco Warrior Bergamot & Lime - Triceratops 3D by Roger Quintero - GEM SSC #4 - Brut Original A/S - Aloe Vera Gel
wHUkuXY.jpg

This pic of the Triceratops gives a good view on how the blade is secured.
The Eco Warrior soap bar proved its worth again. Easy to face lather and a great complement to the Triceratops
I'm well smooth.

Pre-shave:- Cold Water straight from the tap
Bowl/Scuttle:- Captain's Choice
Brush:- Semogue SOC 2 Band Finest Badger in Taj Resin 24/53mm knot
Soap/Cream:- Whispers from the Woods (Australian made) ~ All Things Nice "Spiced Sandalwood & Honey"
Razor/Blade:- Merkur 34C / Gillette Rubie #10
Post/After-shave:- T.N. Dickinson Witch Hazel Astringent mixed into the 240ml bottle with Invite E High Potency Pure Oil (30 drops), Natural Plant Glycerin (20) & Tea Tree Oil Antiseptic (5)
Fragrance:- Dolce&Gabbana Pour Homme

Back
Top Bottom