Saturday 28th November to Friday 4th December 2020.

Tue 1st SOTD with New Soap
Soap Stone Cottage Musk Premium
Brush Yaqi 26mm Lucky Dice Tuxedo
Razor Fatip OC Slant
Blade Personna Comfort coated 3rd
Post & Aftershaves
Ice Water + Thayers
Hyaluronic + Aqua Velva Musk
1st use of this hard soap. Musky scent off the puck. Lather very easily created and quite thick, creamy and slick too. Scent not too strong...just mild. To me it smell more towards sandalwood. Not bad at all.
Shave with razor paired with the blade was good. Somehow not as smooth as the Personna Prep blades but able to give a respectable 3passes bbs to dfs without any weepers nor irritation. Rating 9.5/10
20201130_205217.jpg
20201201_070156.jpg

SOTD : 1st December 2020.

3.jpg

Shaving recipe for today.

Prep: Warm shower / Cussons Imperial Leather ~ Arctic Ocean & Icelandic Moss Shower Gel.

Pre:

Cold wet flannel to my face.

Yardley ~ English Lavender Bar Soap + Nuage Menthol shaving Oil.

Brush : Fine 24mm Synthetic.

Face Lather.

Soap : Fine ~ Fresh Vetiver.

Blade: Euromax Platinum half blade. (3)

Razor: Yaqi Katana.

Cold Water Face Rinse./Homemade peppermint Lavender, +eucalyptus, Tea Tree Oil Witch Hazel Mixture./ P&G ~ Old Spice Original ASL./Boots ~ Fragrance Free Moisturising Lotion.

Greetings,

Early morning shave,

It's been a while since i last added the fine fresh vetiver soap to my soap rotation and forgot how good of a lather this soap gives in a short space of time.

A enjoyable 3 pass + pick ups near BBS shave with no errors to report...Finishing to the shave off with a small dollop of Boots ~ Fragrance Free Moisturising Lotion.

My face is feeling super smooth & smelling divine.;)

Stay safe, and enjoy your Day ladies & gentlemen.:cool:

Last edited:
ZgWaSQC.jpg

Prep: Valobra Glycerlanolina soap, Myrsol Emulsion
Brush: Semogue Owners Club Boar
Cream: La Toja Classic
Razor: Wolfman WR2
Blade: Super Iridium BN-84 (4)
Post: Thayers Cucumber Witch Hazel; Alvarez Gomez Barberia Cologne
Scent: Knize Forest EdT

First use of the La Toja cream, after reading very good reviews from many seasoned wet shavers. I wasn't disappointed - this cream punches well above its weight, considering its modest cost.
Easy to lather and produces voluminous quantities of high quality polar white lather. Performance was excellent - razor glide was top notch, and very decent residual slickness, which is often lacking in creams. I was very impressed.
A generous splash of the delightfully approachable citrus-forward Avarez Gomez cologne, balanced with a couple of sprays of the more austere pine-driven fougère that is Knize Forest, and I am feeling wonderul.

Tue 1st December
Muhle Silvertip A 21mm
Monsavon au lait
Personna Super Stainless Injector
NOS Schick Platinum - Holland ( 1 )
Puig Quorum A/S Lotion

After a poor Shave last time with this Razor I decided to ditch the NOS blade with another one, but this was from Holland. This one lived up to its reputation and was very smooth and comfortable, with an excellent close finish. Quite glad that I persevered with this Razor, as like many I initially did not get on with it.

981D572E-DFC7-4CB2-9A5E-3D12CBD189FA.jpeg

Monday 30th November

Cream - Cyril R Salter French VetIver
Brush - YaqI 24mm Tuxedo Marble Handle
Razor - Rockwell 6C R4
Blade - Gillette Wilkinson Sword (3)
Post - Pinaud Clubman ASL

Three shaves in with a Gillette Wilkinson Sword blade. It gets the job done very well, just not a smooth as my usual Gillette Silver Blue or Platinum blades.
I've loaded a fresh one in my Bronze Timeless for my next shave.
Overall, they're a good blade for very little money imo.
Salter French VetIver cream is among the best I've used. Consistent lather that provides excellent protection, glide and post shave feel. Thanks Darren, @Dcshaves for the PIF

Monday 30th November

Cream - Cyril R Salter French VetIver
Brush - YaqI 24mm Tuxedo Marble Handle
Razor - Rockwell 6C R4
Blade - Gillette Wilkinson Sword (3)
Post - Pinaud Clubman ASL

Three shaves in with a Gillette Wilkinson Sword blade. It gets the job done very well, just not a smooth as my usual Gillette Silver Blue or Platinum blades.
I've loaded a fresh one in my Bronze Timeless for my next shave.
Overall, they're a good blade for very little money imo.
Salter French VetIver cream is among the best I've used. Consistent lather that provides excellent protection, glide and post shave feel. Thanks Darren, @Dcshaves for the PIF
Glad you're enjoying it Paul :)

kinda scottish shave the day

3000 year old bog oak razor from the Gentlemens Groom Room (Haden Made)
Lion Rampant brush from PantaRei from the Groom Room anaw,
Highland Bothy flavoured shave soap fae the same shoap.
The soap smells like you're shaving with a bottle of Laphroaig Islay Malt with a hint of cleaning
out a coal fire first thing on a frosty morning. Smokin.
The razor is very comfortable smooth efficient open comb. recommended.
Slainte Mhath.View attachment 61632
A braw looking shave!

Back
Top Bottom