SOTD Saturday 19th Sept to Friday 25th Sept 2020

22/09/20
Pre: Shower
Brush: Silver Birch Brushes - Cocobolo 26mm Silvertip
Soap: 1912 Classic 24
Razor: 6/8 Carl Schlieper "Eye Brand" High Class.
Blade: @Jamie Pugh
Post shave: Alum Rub, Cold water rinse, L'oreal Ice Impact
Balm: Barts Balm Rosemary and Sandalwood Balm & Lotion
Aftershave: Proraso Red
Wk 39 (3) Tues.JPG
I completed my 2 pass shave routine giving me a no issue DFS+ Finish.
Some minor indication on the neck from the the Alum Rub, although nothing to shout about ;), I have started to use the L'oreal Ice Impact for the bathroom splash as my Bay Rum #1 is now done, its very nice and seems to feed the skin, i will see how it goes.
A nice post shave leaving me clean, soft and smelling fresh.
Stay safe and enjoy your day All.

Last edited:
22/9/20

Razor - Yaqi DOC
Blade - Astra SP (1)
Brush - Yaqi Rainbow
Soap - Vitos Red Coco
Post - Witch Hazel/Nivea Cool Kick Balm
AS - Akcay Tobacco

First shave since Friday, as I've had some flu symptoms and was far too fatigued to shave. Not out of the woods yet but needed to clean up my face, feeling better for it too.

Have a good day gents.
Hopefully not the Kung flu and have to get tested and possibly quarantined, best wishes for speedy recovery.

Tabac Tuesday

Pre - Shower / Face wash
Soap - Tabac
Brush - GFT Best badger
Razor - Merkur 34G
Blade - Treet Platinum (3)
Post - Kouros AS followed by moisturiser

I look forward to using Tabac, it gets a great lather. The scent could possibly be too much using it everyday. A nice two and half pass shave this morning. Just a shame I don't go anywhere to show off my smooth face at the moment.

IMG_8077.jpg

Tuesday AM 2020-09-22
Autumn Equinox
jIix0Pn.jpg

Rooney Stubby 3XXL Ivory Finest (32/52)
XPEC Unscented shaving cream (v.1) with a few drops of Perry Ellis Portfolio Elite
Carbon Damascus/R2
Polsilver Super Iridium (7)
Mennen Skin Bracer
vpHJih2.jpg

Sotd-22-09-20.jpg

"No words - apart from these - hence why this part of the post is in parenthesis - I don't want you to think this out loud - resist your internal monologue - a Zen shave - a mindfulness shave - the sound of one hand shaving - even better when - I move to Italics - that's whispering? A top end shave - and totally devoid of ego - Freud was an idiot - Jungian archetypes are a much better idea. For @Satanfriendly - enjoy yours - I."

Back in the room - we can shave or not - each to their own - let's not make a fuss about it. It can be done well or badly - I'd like to think - most of us do it well - takes time - to learn the craft. It is not a marketing opportunity. Our collective - vast - experience is not something to be monetised.

Back
Top Bottom