Three shaving wishes...

* Invent the most aggressive and efficient shaving tool in the world: the four-blade shave propeller.

* Invest initial profits in good lawyers. "It's not the shave propeller's fault: it's how you use it".

* Retire with a yacht and a private island.

Last edited:
1. I like Riverrun's above, but would settle for 30 years.....
2. Be confident enough to shave with my kamisori fully (while I'm young enough).
3. Not have some other men say 'how much did you pay for that soap' and 'I use a bic and look at me)'.

I'd like proraso to do a citrus scented soap in a yellow tub :)
OK, so Proraso doing a citrus soap...that's 1. Proraso's new citrus soap in a yellow tub, that's 2.
By my calculations, you still have a wish...can I suggest that it's something like: Proraso's citrus soap in it's yellow tub is exactly the same as Proraso Green? I could definitely get behind that wish! ;)

I'd like proraso to do a citrus scented soap in a yellow tub :)
OK, so Proraso doing a citrus soap...that's 1. Proraso's new citrus soap in a yellow tub, that's 2.
By my calculations, you still have a wish...can I suggest that it's something like: Proraso's citrus soap in it's yellow tub is exactly the same as Proraso Green? I could definitely get behind that wish! ;)
Your wish is nearly complete. A lime Proraso cream is available so a soap may not be a far stretch. It'll probably be a blue tub though:

Back
Top Bottom