April 2020 Acquisitions.

Somewhere here I commented that I'm not getting a shaving bowl as I'm using/recycling an empty Proraso soap dish. Guess what, when I saw a post showing one of those collapsible bowls I thought that's really neat and useful - so in no time ordered one (supplier Shaving Time). Arrived today and I'm impressed! Takes very little space, is at least double the size of my Proraso bowl and a quick dummy run (just loaded the brush from a LEA stick) confirmed it was what I really needed (no time for a shave though):
Bowl1.jpgBowl2.jpg

That's the spirit, remember, guard no1 and rub it all over your head, be done in 5 min. :) o_O:)
Or you could go for a proper hair cut but I don't have enough hair for that. Good luck.(y)

I had a grade No.2 for about 3 years of my life but that was many a moon ago.

The thing which I am most concerned about isn't the DIY haircut but the cleanup afterwards! When I had a beard and would either trim or get rid of it entirely it was an absolute PITA for mess when I trimmed/shaved it off over the sink, the hairs would get everywhere!

Two very nice soaps from @BrianH Signature Soaps. Thank you so much Brian and the small sample is very much appreciated.

View attachment 53207

Danum - Patchouli
Valentia - Sandlewood Bergamot and Vetiver

I just know they are going to live up to expectations

Please report on what the scents of these two are like, like others I really find their lathers to be superb.

Back
Top Bottom