November acquisitions

gAdyb1Ol.jpg

Well After cracking my Giles bowl i looked around to get a commission completed for a new Lather bowl and a soap dish.
The postie arrived today with a nicely well packaged box from the Potter, They are fantastic and made to my specs.

View attachment 48872View attachment 48873View attachment 48874View attachment 48875

SOTD Photos will have to be updated to include my new perfectly sized Lather bowl (for Me).
I am looking to put a handmade soap in the dish, maybe Neroli and Orange (Hint Hint @Digimonkey & @BrianH ;) )
What do you think?
I am awaiting permission to post Potters details before i add the Info.
T
Update

Sue at Bideford pottery has given permission to add her details,
So here they are.

View attachment 48876
View attachment 48877

View attachment 48878
I love to see that people are still ordering from Sue. It's been a while since I first popped in and spoke to Sue and got the ball rolling. I know at the pottery they really do appreciate your custom. I pop in from time to time and She often mentions orders coming in and going out. I think she still finds it all fascinating. I don't miss a living room with a pile of boxes and a trip to the Post Office when I did the old group buys though !

Later let us know what you think!
I used it today for the first time, filling it with boiling water before building a lather with Proraso green. It produced oodles of hot lather - more lather than I normally generate in my stainless steel bowl and being hot felt good on the skin giving an easy BBS shave. It was made in China, but the build quality appears good. Obviously it would not survive if dropped as it's made of porcelain. I think it was money well spent as it was less than £20 from Amazon.

Six bottles Nivea Men Sensitive aftershave balm at a local store. Normally €8,49 a bottle, now 3 bottles €10,00

Back
Top Bottom