November acquisitions

Well After cracking my Giles bowl i looked around to get a commission completed for a new Lather bowl and a soap dish.
The postie arrived today with a nicely well packaged box from the Potter, They are fantastic and made to my specs.

PB080001.JPGPB080002.JPGPB080003.JPGPB080004.JPG

SOTD Photos will have to be updated to include my new perfectly sized Lather bowl (for Me).
I am looking to put a handmade soap in the dish, maybe Neroli and Orange (Hint Hint @Digimonkey & @BrianH ;) )
What do you think?
I am awaiting permission to post Potters details before i add the Info.
T
Update

Sue at Bideford pottery has given permission to add her details,
So here they are.

PB080007.JPG
PB080010.JPG

PB080011.JPG

Last edited:
Well After cracking my Giles bowl i looked around to get a commission completed for a new Lather bowl and a soap dish.
The postie arrived today with a nicely well packaged box from the Potter, They are fantastic and made to my specs.

View attachment 48872View attachment 48873View attachment 48874View attachment 48875

SOTD Photos will have to be updated to include my new perfectly sized Lather bowl (for Me).
I am looking to put a handmade soap in the dish, maybe Neroli and Orange (Hint Hint @Digimonkey & @BrianH ;) )
What do you think?
I am awaiting permission to post Potters details before i add the Info.
T

The new P&B shaving soap from @Agent Shave came a few days ago and a new Yaqi razor handle and head came today. Already used the soap and will try the razor later.

Hope everyone has been safe with the flooding. Lots of roads closed where I live,plus a woman drowned from the floods.

View attachment 48894

Some nice buys, fine work.

I'd be intrigued to how the new Yaqi razor head shaves. Looks a very intriguing design.

Back
Top Bottom