May Aquisitions

Glad you were able to get what you were looking for. Orange and patchouli is good I stocked up on that last month.
And the other 2 I wanted from TESC.
10% TSR discount for agent shave, and a 5% discount for subscribing to news letter at TESC.
I think it was the last Neroli.
Another big thanks for the heads up (y)
Screenshot_20190519-105856.png

Winging its way as I type:

Just visited good old www.shavelounge.co.uk and saw they had the Mamba 70 in stock. I'd rather have bought just the head only but that option isn't a reality yet so despite not liking the handle it's supplied with, I did the deed anyway. Primarily because I already own the standard Mamba and although I like it a lot, it could do with being a bit less mild and more efficient. I purchased the original with the Radio Knob handle which to me, is a class act in both aesthetics and usage so I'sa lookin' forard to trying the 70 with my RK bat very much indeed!

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Frankly, I'm astounded by the fit, finish and polish on my original Mamba for the money especially compared to most of the other SS razors out there. Just how do RR manage it?

Canna wait!
:D
:hyper:
:woot:

Mamba 70 link: https://shavelounge.co.uk/product/razorock-mamba-70-double-edge-razor/

Best,
Graeme

Back
Top Bottom