Photo of the day

Ha! Great shot Iain. I spend at least an hour on a bus to work each weekday morning. I wonder how different the sounds are on a Glasgow bus compared to one in London?

That's an interesting question B. - one I wouldn't know how to answer - I've never been on a London bus - apart from the obvious - you've all got funny accents - can't pronounce 'shite' properly - or indeed - any word that requires a sounded glottal fricative and - all those missing 'h's.' God bless you governor - you're a proper gent. Ha ha ha - yours - I.

That's an interesting question B. - one I wouldn't know how to answer - I've never been on a London bus - apart from the obvious - you've all got funny accents - can't pronounce 'shite' properly - or indeed - any word that requires a sounded glottal fricative and - all those missing 'h's.' God bless you governor - you're a proper gent. Ha ha ha - yours - I.
Away an bile yer heid!
Actually I hear very little on my journey - apart from what I want to hear. I treated myself to some Bose noise cancelling headphone a few months ago. I travel inside my own little world.

That's a rather unsettling image mate. Where was it taken?

Locally - on the way home recently - night pictures in fog - can make the mundane look a bit creepy by default. You need strong light sources - otherwise it all sort of turns into visual mush.

Was I close?

Closer than I'm ever going to admit to you. Ha ha ha - I.

A morning portrait.
50685956_2040668269301851_670224415270633472_o.jpg

GX85 + 42.5 f1.7

Back
Top Bottom