Surrey London - where to find products

Dear members

I am Portuguese and a colleague of mine will be a couple of days in Surrey - London

I have ask him a lot of soaps & creams plus the new Wilkinson razor that are impossible to find in Portugal

Can you let me know if there is in surrey a supermarket or similar where my friend can buy me

- Wilkinson shaving stick
- Arko soap + asl + asb
- new Wilkinson sword

If you recommend traditional uk soaps & Creams I will add it

Super thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The only place I know you can get the new WS razor in the UK is in a Tesco superstore (it needs to be a big store, not the usual size ones)

Erasmc cream and soap can usually be found in a beauty/chemist type shop called Savers. Boots own brand creams are good as well but again you'd need a bigger shop.

If your friend is venturing into central London then Taylor of Old Bond Street, GF Trumper and DR Harris all have shops close together.

In Farnham in Surrey there is Vaughan James and across the road Elphicks, and the Golden Scissors.

Vaughan James
113 West St, Farnham GU9 7HH
01252 716274
https://goo.gl/maps/1uTBt3wwuDP2

Vaughan James stock a good range of Trumper and Floris soaps and creams, as well as Tabac and other cheeper brands, and very good quality Badger brushes.

Elphicks stock Taylors of Old Bond Street and the Golden Scissors stock all things Arko.

In London there is the new Muhle shop on Carnaby Street as well as Taylors of Old Bond Street, George Trumpers and Truefitt and Hill around the Piccadilly area. All within walking distance of each other.

[QUOTE="guias de compras

Nice thank you it helps a lot. Really want to get the Wilkinson stick

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]Wilkinson stick is not unfortunately sold by mainstream UK retailers as it's primarily intended for the German market. Connaught sell it online AFAIK

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

tough Wilkinson was a UK traditional brand available in all supermarkets
but my friend already informed me that he purchased the products (but i have the impression he ordered online)

super thanks

Back
Top Bottom