What made your day a good one

I gagged when my wife said 'look what I've bought '. God, it'll be replacement plastic cats next
Managed to get the pic by copying the link - it made me download it though? - and it was worth it, very tidy little space you have there. Glossing over the plastic flowers, I'm going straight for a compliment on the windmills, the kids would love them, there are two in my flower bed right now.

Managed to get the pic by copying the link - it made me download it though? - and it was worth it, very tidy little space you have there. Glossing over the plastic flowers, I'm going straight for a compliment on the windmills, the kids would love them, there are two in my flower bed right now.

You're just going to love your next trip to bonnie Scotland Count. Up here we call them wind turbines and our executive have thoughtfully spread many, many hectares of them over our most scenic areas. Even though much of the time the winds are inadequate or too strong for them to be of any practical use we happily subsidise their non production of anything for the joy of seeing miles of them and hearing the ever present background drone of their functioning.

JohnnyO. o/

But are they as colourful Johnny? Maybe that's the thing, we should colour all wind turbines like the little kiddy one's and then they would bring us innocent joy as well as occasional power. I shall start a petition immediately!!

I'm going straight for a compliment on the windmills, the kids would love them, there are two in my flower bed right now.

Thank you for your comments. The windmills are for the two granddaughters. I am not sure in what context as the elder one just pulls them out and tosses them aside. Guess it must be a because you can thing.

Nobody appears to have been having a good day for some time so I thought today I would be happy.

Passed my practical tug driving exam yesterday and left me very happy.

Probably been the main reason I have been quiet of recent. Between that and having my son and his family living in our place due to that 'house chain' thing. Additionally happy that they have finally moved in to their new abode and I can return home to some peace and calm.

Good reasons to have a good day

Back
Top Bottom