Palmolive Shave Sticks

I've heard rumours that Colgate-Palmolive have stopped making these and I have noticed that there don't seem to be any in the supermarkets lately.

Does anyone know what the situation

No longer on the shelves of the local Morrisons, but remains available from the local independent chemist. I expect some supermarkets that carried it are bumping it aside in favour of trendier gels or some such guff. Long may it remain in production! Brilliant stuff.

...I guess nearly every year this rumour surfaces; of course if they did go out of stock they would be on BST at £50 a pop...if you like them stock-up now and forget...no doubt one day they probably will be discontinued...I have to stop myself buying a couple every time I see them...

...I guess nearly every year this rumour surfaces; of course if they did go out of stock they would be on BST at £50 a pop...if you like them stock-up now and forget...no doubt one day they probably will be discontinued...I have to stop myself buying a couple every time I see them...

I am the same, i have more than a dozen stashed away and that's not counting over a dozen other soaps and creams. (its probably nearer over twenty but im not going to count them :))

I am the same, i have more than a dozen stashed away and that's not counting over a dozen other soaps and creams. (its probably nearer over twenty but im not going to count them :))
Well, that's put my get rich quick theory to bed.
50p a stick in Tesco and 75p a stick in Superdrug and my local stores have plenty in stock.
Okay, okay, no need to rub it in.

I've never fathomed why they don't produce it as a bowl soap. That might open up another income stream - the 'non-graters'
They used to make a bowl soap, but I'm assuming the sticks were more popular so that's the route they took.

I remember my grandad and stepdad only ever using sticks (both used old spice).

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom