What are you listening to?

They played every song from "For Emma Forever Ago", except "Blindsided" for some reason. It was pretty much all they had at that time! They got the crowd to sing along with "Wolves Act 1 and 2" - shivers down the spine stuff. They also played all the songs from the then unreleased EP "Bloodbank".
I took a photo of Justin Vernon, and nearly got thrown out of the club by the Bouncer, as I forgot to turn off the flash! Here it is - you can see how close I was (second row). Fly by Night Club in Fremantle, Jan 2009. Maybe 300 punters.

They played every song from "For Emma Forever Ago", except "Blindsided" for some reason. It was pretty much all they had at that time! They got the crowd to sing along with "Wolves Act 1 and 2" - shivers down the spine stuff. They also played all the songs from the then unreleased EP "Bloodbank".
I took a photo of Justin Vernon, and nearly got thrown out of the club by the Bouncer, as I forgot to turn off the flash! Here it is - you can see how close I was (second row). Fly by Night Club in Fremantle, Jan 2009. Maybe 300 punters.

Nice Tom, very nice.:cool:

Back
Top Bottom