German Wilkie ID?

In a bulk vintage blade purchase from Germany a few years back, there was a single box of German Wilkie's that I had not seen the like of previously.
There were in a sealed cellophane wrapper, which I've just opened to allow photos of the packaging. The price tag on the box was in Deutsche Marks rather than Euros. Anyone know anything about these blades?

I have some of these from ebay a few years ago. I don't know if yours say 3.75 DM on the side, but mine look exactly like yours, and are stamped with the price. I have the original carton (10 packs of 10 blades) and it doesn't have the date on it anywhere. I looked at ads on German ebay and I can say they are post-1967 if you go buy price. Maybe the German equivalent of the 1969 New Wilkinson Sword?

I just went an looked on ebay.de and found the ad, it was 1969 for sure. Hope this helps.

It appears here - https://www.ebay.de/itm/Werbeanzeig...509888?hash=item4b074500c0:g:IZAAAOSwFV9XxFn8

Attachments

• advert.jpg
    advert.jpg
    169.2 KB · Views: 14
Thanks - great info. And indeed the side of the box has the price label DM3.75.
Very encouraging to see the year of the ad is 1969 - these could be very good blades!

Back
Top Bottom