Newbie Help please

Hi All,

I have searched and searched but cannot seem to find where you can add a signature on your profile?

Apologies if this is in the wrong section.

Kind regards
Never added one myself, but i assume this is how it's done.
1. Click on your user name. (Top right hand side of the page) next to your avatar.
2. You'll then see Signature (right hand side/ second row.) Click on it., then type in your signature, then press save.

Hope this helps. Regards. B

Never added one myself, but i assume this is how it's done.
1. Click on your user name. (Top right hand side of the page) next to your avatar.
2. You'll then see Signature (right hand side/ second row.) Click on it., then type in your signature, then press save.

Hope this helps. Regards. B

Hi, Thanks for the help.

Having followed your advice I can confirm that there is no signature option anywhere once I have clicked my username.

I guess it may be a 'you don't have sufficient privileges to do this...' type thing.

Thanks anyway

Chris

Are you using Tapatalk?

If so, go to the Group page (where you have all the groups you follow). Select the Me icon (bottom right) then select Settings then Signature.

Hope this helps.

Gordy

Last edited:
Hi, Thanks for the help.

Having followed your advice I can confirm that there is no signature option anywhere once I have clicked my username.

I guess it may be a 'you don't have sufficient privileges to do this...' type thing.

Thanks anyway

Chris
You're right, you have to so many messages & postings, before your giving the privilege to have a signature..

Hi all, I went all in on a Feather in the end (sod it!)
Service from the shaving lounge was impeccable, with free delivery it was ordered yesterday mid day, here this morning and a discount to boot!
I look forward to giving it a run later, hopefully I don't end up cut to ribbons *crosses fingers*
I'll keep the brush for now if it's an OK one and use the free proraso cream that came with the razor.
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom