Zirh

Smell The Glove said:
They do a complete range of products including shave cream. Not cheap though.

Has anyone any experience of this range? If so, what are your thoughts?

I used it for a while, a good few years ago. I liked it at the time but it then became a little harder to get. Can't really recall the quality and smell.

But I seem to recall something recently about them pulling out of the U.K. market, it's USA made so shouldn't be too hard to get.

Stevie, I used to use a few of their shaving products when they were more readily available.

Used to be able to buy it in bigger Boots stores and dept stores (House of Fraser).

Im a big fan of their face wash, came in a 200ml metal bottle and lasted for about 9 months @ 2 face washes per day. Only a little needed. Now it appears overpriced and hard to come by.

I also had a giant tub of their shaving cream which was wicked stuff. I don't ever remember having irritation using it. They said you could use a brush with it but it was more of a paste than a cream and it didn't lather very well. Most reviews I've read of the cream and the gel were that they were fantastic products, I'd agree with that for the cream, but overpriced (as most Zirh gear is). I found that the cream, because of its consistancy, clogged my razor up no end, that said, it did provide a very good shave and a great cooling sensation.

Their post shave "soothe" lotion was good too if a little on the greasy side.

Overall, would I use Zirh again? Yes. Would I go out of my way to buy it when I have so much cheaper/great shaving gear available? No.

Back
Top Bottom