Zingari Man

I have used a couple of their soap samples and while not strongly scented (read tasteful) the actual soap is of superb quality. Top shelf. I believe my samples were The Wanderer and The Magician if I recall.

I think Boycie has a tub if memory serves me right. :unsure:

As above the scents are not overly strong but very nice and a great performer very slick, the splash is like a cross between a splash and balm and needs shaking before use..feels nice and nourishing..be great when they get certification to be sold here and shaving station start stocking them

They have certification and I can only find them on the Slickboys, would prefer to deal with shaving station.
Thanks for the info guys really appreciate it. :).

They don’t Heather that makes zingari man confirmed this to me only a few days ago which is why shaving station are waiting before the can legally sell them..others are breaking the rules
That is really interesting, I will wait for them to stick them. Cheers for that.

That is really interesting, I will wait for them to stick them. Cheers for that.
Only saying as it seems a little unfair that others who are abiding by the rules are losing business while some take advantage...you could always email Heather and ask if shaving station will definitely be stocking the same scent

Edit I wasn’t aware either until recently experiencing some problems with Slickboys I contacted Heather and she confirmed

HI all, just to confirm we will be the official UK distributors of Zingari Man products once the certification process is completed. In the short term, as alluded to earlier in this thread, we have had to remove Zingari products from sale.

We are hoping they will be available again in around 6 weeks time, thanks for your patience.

I have four Zingari man and love them all.
i also have two new additions i haven’t tried yet
Rambler & The Merchant. i genuinely think they are a great product & i don’t think i would like to be without them.
The actual scent profile of them all are i would say a 5/10 but the lather/slickness are class.
A real good addition to your den.
Don’t dismiss their balms these for me are top drawer.

Back
Top Bottom