You may think that Im crazy

but I have bought,once again,the Semogue 2000,1305 and 1520...and I dont regret it a bit since theyre not for me but for my father/bro :thumbsup: But of course Im gonna help them to break in these brushes :zzap: Anyway,I have received them today and I can see the new changes in the brushes.First the wood using for the new 2000 is "freixo" and its heavier than the old one as well as more solid.Second,the new varnishes using on the handles makes them shinning a lot!The new varnish is the same that the LE 09 used and thats a good warranty that the handles arent gonna suffer the same problems that in the past.Also Mr Gomes is using like a talc aromatic powder in the brushes so they dont stink at all but smell nicely.Im glad for the new changes introduced in the brushes and Ill let you know how they perform,but I have to admit that Im in love with the new 830!!! :D :D
Semogue 2000 with the new handle in ash tree wood:
P1040972.jpg

P1040973.jpg

Semogue 1305,simply a classic!:
P1040974.jpg

P1040975.jpg

Semogue 1520,the perfect brush for hard soaps and facelathering:
P1040976.jpg

P1040977.jpg

We don't think you're crazy Tieste, we KNOW you are, you'll be providing a boar brush breaking in service next.

How about a high quality mixed hair brush from Mr Gomez?

antdad said:
We don't think you're crazy Tieste, we KNOW you are, you'll be providing a boar brush breaking in service next.

How about a high quality mixed hair brush from Mr Gomez?
We are working on that as well as in other projects with Leon and Semogue.

Back
Top Bottom