You are all terrible, terrible influences.

I've only been doing this for six months and look at the state of my bathroom storage cabinet....

Seriously, just wanted to say you have all been hugely helpful, welcoming and top chaps. I Look forward to the next six months.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1299713988.908519.jpg
    360 bytes · Views: 171
some nice stuff there mate, nice boxed sets :D :D, you wait until you stop fighting it and the addiction takes hold, you will be like
N_Architect before you know it, that poor man has lost all sense of sanity with his purchases !!! :D :D

sunburyboy93 said:
you wait until you stop fighting it and the addiction takes hold, you will be like
N_Architect before you know it, that poor man has lost all sense of sanity with his purchases !!! :D :D

And he does a weekly stock take! :roll:

Can I yet see a few square centimetres of surface peeping coyly out between all those objects of desire ? Time for a few more purchases I believe.

JohnnyO. \ :geek:

ebilpirate said:
I've only been doing this for six months and look at the state of my bathroom storage cabinet....

Seriously, just wanted to say you have all been hugely helpful, welcoming and top chaps. I Look forward to the next six months.

I think that is a great photo, quality withstanding!. It looks like the dressing room of King George the V.....Or something!

Or is that sum.sumsumthing? :oops:

man of leisure said:
No Max not the Ikea. !!!!

Did a quick count,
  • 23 Safety razors (DE/SE etc..)
    14 shave ready straights
    5 brushes[/list:u]

and god knows what else (lathering bowl etc..)
    Not counting soaps/ASBs/AS, etc..

7 Months.. damn... is there a doctor in the house?

Max

Back
Top Bottom