Yep, Simpsons all round - on me!!

I have just retrieved the following email, which for some reason had been marked as spam by my email filter, good job i checked or else!!!

Date: 14 May 2010 20:44:49 GMT+01:00
To: undisclosed recipients: ;
Subject: CONTACT SPEED TRUST COMPANY FOR YOUR DELIVERY

Hello, I have paid the delivery fees for your cheque and all the necessary arrengement has made WITH SPEED TRUST COMPANY and manager of ecobank told me that the cheque will expire before getting to you. so i told him to cash the $2.5 million and deposited the cash with speed trust company .now contact the speed company with this information below CONTACT PERSON;DR ANDY LORD,Email;(<!-- e --><a href="mailto:strustcopany211@yahoo.com.hk">strustcopany211@yahoo.com.hk</a><!-- e -->),Telephone;,+229-931-556-95-Fax +229-967-016-22 Send your Name, your full Address,your Telephone number and copy of Your picture,Regards Mr,JOHN PAUL

I got £4.5 million pounds transferred to my bank account by a Nigerian businessman last year. I didn't see fit to mention it here because I thought lots of people are now millionaires these days from this kind of transaction. Surely there must be some other TSR members who got rich this way? :?

By the way, I'm loving my new lifestyle. Claire Grogan's popping over this afternoon to give me a back rub. :hungrig

Pig Cat said:
I got £4.5 million pounds transferred to my bank account by a Nigerian businessman last year. I didn't see fit to mention it here because I thought lots of people are now millionaires these days from this kind of transaction. Surely there must be some other TSR members who got rich this way? :?

By the way, I'm loving my new lifestyle. Claire Grogan's popping over this afternoon to give me a back rub. :hungrig

I do hope you're going to reciprocate with a front rub, and see if she's still good a keepy upy.

Jeltz said:
Pig Cat said:

I do hope you're going to reciprocate with a front rub, and see if she's still good a keepy upy.

It was me that had to be good at keepy uppy, if you see what I mean! Yes? Gettit?? You know, as in keeping 'it' up?? :roll:

I'll get my cape.

Everyone's crazy for Claire! Are you a member of <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.thegroganroom.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.thegroganroom.co.uk</a><!-- w -->? Lots of facts and tips, very similar to our own forum really. Even a section on soap or cream. See you there... ;)

Back
Top Bottom