Would a badger have done this?

No not badgers, I live about 30 miles from the forest of Dean and wild boars are a major problem there, I believe there is a cull going on there, all members of the pig family are the most enthusiastic diggers and one of natures very best animals at turning over waste ground and fertilising the soil, a Badger although another very enthusiastic digger he's far more precise and only targets earth worms mostly.

pugh-the-special-one said:
No not badgers, I live about 30 miles from the forest of Dean and wild boars are a major problem there, I believe there is a cull going on there, all members of the pig family are the most enthusiastic diggers and one of natures very best animals at turning over waste ground and fertilising the soil, a Badger although another very enthusiastic digger he's far more precise and only targets earth worms mostly.

A farmer told me to clear a patch of waste ground put pigs on it and when they've finished put chickens on (having had chickens I can attest to their effectiveness at wrecking gardens!)

Back
Top Bottom