WORLD CUP FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE

antdad said:
You and Aberimp...god damn Puyol.

I have indeed snuck into the Grand Final, but more by luck than skill. And by avoiding the England players.

I'll be giving a formal press conference later :lol:

In the meantime, all I can say is "bring it on, hunnymonster!" :hungrig

It's over, congratulations to the winners. :oops:

If you enjoyed taking part, hope to see you in the TSR Premiership fantasy football league that someone will set up no doubt.

Both competitions were very very close, I got lucky as the final turned into a wrestling match.

I've had a couple of manager's wanting to forward some items for the prize fund.

It's purely voluntary but I have just suggested putting together a PIF of your choosing to a new member/shaver.

That's fine by me. Slurry Academicals didn't perform as well as we should have done, despite having some of the most highly paid and experienced players in the world. I blame the ball/referee/fans/altitude/beer/vuvazelas*!! :roll:

Will a new(ish) member please PM me. I'm sure I can send you something you haven't tried yet. :D

*delete as applicable

Well done to all. Gutted to have lost so closely in the final, but that's what Paul the Octopus wanted I guess...If only I hadn't chosen so many German defenders. They cost me badly in the final round (my entire defence and goalkeeper combined scored just 12 points). And well done to all in the main league, there were some very good scores in there.

Still, was good fun taking part in, and I look forward to trouncing you all in the Premiership league this coming season. :)

I'm just going to get a PIF sorted now. I haven't got an awful lot to offer, but I'll see what I can do. Antdad - are we all PIFing separately, or as one job lot to one member?

I'm not coordinating or policing a PIF, you can choose if, when or what although there is no point everybody offering a PIF at the same time so use your own discretion.

antdad said:
I'm not coordinating or policing a PIF, you can choose if, when or what although there is no point everybody offering a PIF at the same time so use your own discretion.

Cheers - In that case, I'll offer something when rich_ant's on the BST board has been snapped up.

Back
Top Bottom