Wootton Bassett 2011

Any other motorbike riders on here ?
Wootton Bassett Afghan Heroes bike rally is on Sunday 3rd April. Meet up at Hullavington Airfield, ride through the town of Wootton Bassett then disperse back to home. This years was a truly emotional experience, raising many thousands for the Afghan Heroes Charity. Next years ride is limited to 9800 bikes plus 200 marshalls.
Registration opens Wed 24th Nov @ 7pm on either Afghan Heroes website or Facebook Ride of Respect website, on a first come first served basis.

Thanks to admin/mods if this post is allowed,
regards, Daz. :cool:

Harleyrider said:
Any other motorbike riders on here ?
Wootton Bassett Afghan Heroes bike rally is on Sunday 3rd April. Meet up at Hullavington Airfield, ride through the town of Wootton Bassett then disperse back to home. This years was a truly emotional experience, raising many thousands for the Afghan Heroes Charity. Next years ride is limited to 9800 bikes plus 200 marshalls.
Registration opens Wed 24th Nov @ 7pm on either Afghan Heroes website or Facebook Ride of Respect website, on a first come first served basis.

Thanks to admin/mods if this post is allowed,
regards, Daz. :cool:
Well in Daz

Close to my heart this one, I know the cop who organised the repatriation ceremonies. Don't mind telling you I was bubbling.

Run a kids disco and have raised a nice wee sum. Goodly sum going for Hounds For Heroes.

Proud of you mate

Back
Top Bottom