wool fat and arko mix

I also have a bowl of pure mwf and one of arko too in my expanding collection of soaps only using up left overs, don't knock it till you've tried it

Hairsuite said:
MWF MIXED! The Yorkshire Republican Army have your name! :)

We do!

You're in the book now, pal. We all know who you are!

You don't cut a Yorkshire product with anything.

Pfff! :dodgy:

In other news, some chap on the internet cut a slab of finest Yorkshire shaving soap with some cheapo Turkish junk and enjoyed it! We say, "good on him" :D

ExperiMENTALists are always good in my book. I mean, MWF came about from some fellow stroking sheep! How did it change the character, or was it just "good"?

I suppose you could take the view that he was trying to improve Arko, not ruin MWF, but still......

It is like eating fruit cake with Chedder, wrong just wrong....

Being a Yorkshire man through and through and having been introduced to "proper" shaving while on holiday in Turkey. When finding myself with odd ends of 2 of my favourite soaps what true Yorkshire lad would not have wanted to put these to a good use I hope your not surgesting any of the soaps should have been left to go to waste!!!!!! that would not happen in Yorkshire.

i would have thought a combination of fat and arko would be a yorkshire mans wet dream

the benefits of a made in yorkshire product mixed with the cheapness of a good turkish product

Back
Top Bottom