Women's fragrances anyone?

Satanfriendly

Supporter
Supporter
LeJog 2022 Finisher
Ran a refreshing bath for Mrs SF the other day (as requested instructed) and occasionally I put a small squirt of perfume in the water to add a touch of luxury. On this occasion a little of that great classic, Chanel No.5. 'Mmmm?' I thought and ended up wearing it on myself for the rest of the day. It is quite heavy but has a slight masculine side to it and even my wife thought it carried quite well.

Anyone else ever consider or uses a female scent?

Ran a refreshing bath for Mrs SF the other day (as requested instructed) and occasionally I put a small squirt of perfume in the water to add a touch of luxury. On this occasion a little of that great classic, Chanel No.5. 'Mmmm?' I thought and ended up wearing it on myself for the rest of the day. It is quite heavy but has a slight masculine side to it and even my wife thought it carried quite well.

Anyone else ever consider or uses a female scent?
I find that most scents these days are unisex anyway, one of my favourites is Jicky by Guerlain .......a woman's perfume but one that has been adopted by men and there are many others that aimed at women but can be worn by men.
What I say is forget who the scent was aimed at and if you like it wear it!
I like a lot of the Miller Harris range, aimed at women but perfectly acceptable as a unisex scent. P.

Given the pedigree of No.5 I would never quite call it unisex, but it did work very well in the context. I did try her YSL Opium but didn't think it carried the same.

Indeed wise words.
I agree, No.5 is not unisex and I think I muddied the waters somewhat by saying anything about unisex scents.........my message is if you like it wear it whatever it is. :) P.

I wear Guerlain Mitsouko sometimes.

15015229832_e0cbbbacc9_z.jpg

Back
Top Bottom