Winter EDT's

Now when Winter comes I go to my favourite drawer take out that amazing bottle and opened it. I smelled it and thing ohh yeah thats amazing stuff. I take walk down take now Scottish crystal glass and pour it, sit down and sip slowly. Thats Good Stuff. Opsss that my winter drink^^ Single Malt Speyside Region Whisky (Dist. Mortlach or Strahisla)^^

On serious note Penhaligon's Engilsh Fern it is

Currently restocking my EDT's after not using them for years. Opus 1870 is on the shelf and I'm getting Juniper tomorrow if I stay a good boy. I'm tempted to get a bottle of spicebomb next.

Fish

Paco Rabane Invictus smells like a diluted one million, perhaps less of a cinnamon note but I'm not a fan of one million so not for me. Could be a Christmas EDT though.

paco rabanne 1 million is one of the few scents i have ever taken an instant dislike to. paco rabanne pour homme is an all time fave but 1 million smells like something sweet trying to mask old vomit.

discodaz said:
paco rabanne 1 million is one of the few scents i have ever taken an instant dislike to. paco rabanne pour homme is an all time fave but 1 million smells like something sweet trying to mask old vomit.

Don't like it too, in fact I have a bottle over 3/4 full that's been sat on the shelf for over a year.

Northam Saint said:
discodaz said:

Don't like it too, in fact I have a bottle over 3/4 full that's been sat on the shelf for over a year.
Same it smells like a mix of cinnamon, that metallic smell you get from holding coins and syrup. Major dislike. Invictus isn't as bad though.

If anyone wants my Million EDT they are welcome to it for just the postage, first PM secures. What I will do is post it, message you the cost at what ever they charge at what ever you want, you can then pay me the postage.

It's maybe 2/3 rd's full of a 100ml bottle, been stored at a constant temp away from bright light.

And it's gone already, hope you enjoy.

Back
Top Bottom