Williams

So a friend of mine in the US sent me a puck of Williams mug shaving soap, And as I had just finished one of my soaps and now have a spare bowl to put it in I thought I would give it a try.

So morning prep: shower While brush soaks in hot water, shake excess water off brush then start lather process, Only today two things different, first of the soap, and now the lather process, So I start by working the brush around the bowl (not easy one handed but hey you have to adapt), for a minute or so.

Then instead of working up a lovely whipped cream lather in my mug I put the brush straight to my face and worked a cracking lather there, Done my first pass with my razor of choice (1937 Senator) and my last treat blade (will be on the look for more of these as well), and went back to my brush that was sitting on the corner of the basin and touched up the areas that always seem to need a second pass (like the edge of the jaw).

I normally use Penhaligons and The gentleman's groom rooms "Sweat Gale" and get great results from both. but this Williams is "darn fine stuff" and its under a $1 a puck in the US.

So anyone know where this can be brought here, I found some on Amazon for £1.40 but the P&P was £5.45 :eek:

I also have a very similar result Yesterday with Mitchells Wool Fat and this will be another soap I will buy again.

I found both soaps leave your face nice and soft and irritation free which is a big thumbs up from me, And I am not sure I will be buying Penhaligons in bulk quite as quick again

Thanks if you have any maybe I might have something you want in a trade, I have a friend in the US who can send some but just thought we maybe able to get here, Also I will get some more MWF as I like that as well

Back
Top Bottom