Wickham Super Smooth Scents

Evening all,

I'm about to treat myself to some more of Darren's soaps but unfortunately can't just go and buy every scent, well could but I can't be bothered with the hassle of getting divorced ;), so I am looking for some ideas on which ones I should sample.

I already have the Super Smooth Bay Rum and I'm a lover of the Old Spice type scent so I have already decided on the Spice Trade but other than that I'm torn between the others so I'm hoping you all can provide some direction?

Cheers
Mike

I have some unused samples I would be willing to trade if that gives you more options Mike. I have English Lavender and Garden Mint. I also have a club cola that's been used a couple of times.
I think Darron has made a terrific soap and I love the Bay Rum, however the other scents don't really float my boat.

Scowley said:
I have some unused samples I would be willing to trade if that gives you more options Mike. I have English Lavender and Garden Mint. I also have a club cola that's been used a couple of times.
I think Darron has made a terrific soap and I love the Bay Rum, however the other scents don't really float my boat.

Unfortunately I have dropped the Bay Rum and Garden Mint from the line up. Also the Club Cola scent was reformulated at the same time as the introduction of the new scents. These changes had to be made to slim line my operation and to make way for what most have said are more exciting scents.

Mike I will PM you as I do have a couple of samples that I can spare, sorry to scupper a possible trade Scowley.

I have 22 spare samples sitting on my desk so I will limit to one per person but if anyone would like a sample just PM me your details and I will drop them in to the post.

D. :D

Thanks for the responses chaps.

You have given me the push to decide on what I'm going for this time.

As I said, I had already decided on the Spice Trade, I was drawn to the English Rose although I wasn't sure if that would be more of a summery scent but it made it on the list thanks to pjgh, I went for a traditional scent in the Sandlewood as I just noticed I no longer have a Sandlewood soap in my den and finally took BraveBlades suggestion of the Sheridans so that should keep me going for a while, along with the other 20 or so soaps I have :)

Scowley said:

Thanks for the very kind offer Scowley, unfortunately I'm far too impatient and impulsive to wait.

Although I'm quite interested in your thoughts on the Club Cola for next time?

Cheers
Mike

Fox said:
Scowley said:

Unfortunately I have dropped the Bay Rum and Garden Mint from the line up. Also the Club Cola scent was reformulated at the same time as the introduction of the new scents. These changes had to be made to slim line my operation and to make way for what most have said are more exciting scents.

Mike I will PM you as I do have a couple of samples that I can spare, sorry to scupper a possible trade Scowley.

I have 22 spare samples sitting on my desk so I will limit to one per person but if anyone would like a sample just PM me your details and I will drop them in to the post.

D. :D

Very kind offer Darren :)

Back
Top Bottom