Why the big difference?

Trust is it!
I could not think of the word, we are a trusting bunch. Someone sells you something half the world away and you pay before you even see it, or you send with the though of payment when the person gets it. Another guy says,"hey this is cool"! We open the file. Someone says, my dear old dog needs a new heart donate here and we do it.
I like that, I like this forum. My only reason was protecting that. As it turns out I am not the only one who had trouble with this enterprise. He is a store front, not some bloke who makes razor handles in spare time, or has an eye for a deal then tries to pass it along to us. Lets keep being cool and smooth! Lets keep the trust!

On the shipping from the US thing, is anyone else also experiencing issues at the moment? (ASR on the first page alluded to problems).

I ordered my Weber head two weeks ago, and a Feather SS from a chap on B&B 3 weeks ago and have seen hide nor hair of either.

I'm starting to get a bit twitchy, and am wondering how long to wait before querying.

Tall_Paul said:
On the shipping from the US thing, is anyone else also experiencing issues at the moment? (ASR on the first page alluded to problems).

I ordered my Weber head two weeks ago, and a Feather SS from a chap on B&B 3 weeks ago and have seen hide nor hair of either.

I'm starting to get a bit twitchy, and am wondering how long to wait before querying.

Yes. And I'm the one who shipped it. It's taking forever to get there.

I purchased a straight razor off a member from B & B last week asked him if he could kindly mark the razor down as a gift, i obviously gave him a little more because of the shipping cost, 4 days later razor turned up, very impressive from the USA.

Jamie.

asharperrazor said:
Tall_Paul said:

Yes. And I'm the one who shipped it. It's taking forever to get there.

:icon_redface: Ah, are you 'Mr Weber' or Telly?

Regardless, I think the problem all lies with either the US postal 'service' or our friendly chaps in customs.

I checked my Weber tracking number last night and it doesn't even look like it's left the US! :mad:

Tall_Paul said:
I checked my Weber tracking number last night and it doesn't even look like it's left the US! :mad:

AfaIaa, USPS tracking ends at the US coast so an item never seems to have left US until it arrives at your home.

Long delays often mean UK Customs intervention - but not always. I see a pattern with Customs - they let my razors through without a hitch but soaps and perfumes are likely to get a hit.

No, I shipped something to AntDad.

Oddly enough, in my mailbox yesterday was a package I shipped to Portugal. I can only assume the post office thought I was mailing something to myself...

Well, my Weber (ordered on 22 July) turned up today and my Feather (ordered on 14 July) still isn't here.

It's not looking good is it? I have emailed the B&B seller to ask him when he considers a parcel lost. I'm willing to be patient, but almost 4 weeks is a long time.

Back
Top Bottom