Why can I not stop buying creams?

hunnymonster said:
N_Architect said:
I currently stand at approximately 35 shave soaps and 46 shaving creams. :shock:

Yeah, but then you go somewhere like Bulgaria and there's another 10 or more creams that you've not seen before...

You and the OP have the same avatar.

I have never seen it before and then it pops up twice on the same forum, spooky :eek:

i love buying creams.. don't know why.. i love the tubs, and interesting smells and colours. I dunno why, i just find cream to be one of the most interesting things to buy in shaving. I have a huge list of ones i'd like to try. Currently I have tubs of:

TOBS- jermyn
TOBS- avocado
T&H- WI limes
C&E- Nomad

i would like:

T&H- ultimate comfort
TOBS- st james

but suspect that I already have enough cream to last several years

same... currently 6 soaps
and 5 creams on the go

and even that might be missing odd one or two smaller samples etc.

Just bought my second Formula 31 Blighty cream few days ago, and will be buying my second splash also from Martin sometime next week :twisted:

Lemme guess...if you could marry em you would... :lol:

shrink said:
i love buying creams.. don't know why.. i love the tubs, and interesting smells and colours. I dunno why, i just find cream to be one of the most interesting things to buy in shaving. I have a huge list of ones i'd like to try. Currently I have tubs of:

TOBS- jermyn
TOBS- avocado
T&H- WI limes
C&E- Nomad

i would like:

T&H- ultimate comfort
TOBS- st james

but suspect that I already have enough cream to last several years

A free pen you say Matt, ah, well, that explains the allure of the offer. & don't worry about a mere 30 odd & 40 odd of soaps & creams N.Architect ; even mentioning it has been your good deed for the day. I had thought I was turning even more senile with some 9 or 10 MB soaps. (the La Toja stick , Steve's Lime & Prof B's items don't really count do they).
Not to mention the Trumper's Almond which arrived this week !

JohnnyO. :shock:

The pen writes very nicely too - its only a cheap promotional plastic one but very nice

well, it was until the chef at work 'borrowed' it :evil:

pens dont last long enough in the kitchen to go beyond writing 1 order before someone else 'borrows' them - goodness only knows where it is now :lol:

matt31 said:
pens dont last long enough in the kitchen to go beyond writing 1 order before someone else 'borrows' them - goodness only knows where it is now :lol:
You'll just have to go and place another order to get a new pen! :D

I'm with MoL, I've cut down on a lot of soaps/creams, and only use a few now, straight shaving cured my SAD (but got replaced by SRAD)
And if it wasn't for the price of international postage, 75% would have been piffed! (so if anyone wants some I'm willing to send stuff if you help with postage!)

Max

matt31 said:
chicken neck said:
Errrr .... Where did you buy it from?! :oops:

lee's razors in the US - expensive stuff but finally got paid overtime from christmas so thought sod it :lol:

came with a free pen though so its all good :roll:

How much was postage? Did you get hit with customs in the UK? Thanks

I cant remember how m
uch
but it

did not
get
hit

sorry, I cant remember how much the postage was but HMRC left it alone and didnt send me a little 'love letter' saying they wanted money :D

Back
Top Bottom