Who was looking for new mown grass EdT?

I just received a sample of Yerbamate from Lorenzo Villoresi - might be what you are looking for.

It is described as, "the scent of grass, new mown hay, herbs and flowers scattered in the fields. Fresh green and citrus notes, tea, mate, lavender and mint. Touches of gentle spice notes."

In case you are like me: "Mate is a traditional South American drink that is prepared by steeping dried leaves of yerba mate in hot water. Yerba mate or mate plant is actually a tree and not a herbaceous plant. The mate plant is a shrub of a young tree with evergreen leaves of strongly vegetal, herbal, and grassy flavor. Health benefits of mate drink include its effectiveness in lipid lowering, reduction in risk for cardiovascular diseases, but hot mate drinking is probably carcinogenic to humans."

EU Approved.

Smells damn good for a compost heap! PM me if you'd like the sample - with a link to your thread, please.

Hi

I would love to know what this smells like. I too would love something that smells like cut grass, and I spent some time in Argentina so know about mate. How did you get the sample, if you don't mind me asking?

...and no I don't think I was the person you were looking for!

Thanks.

Matt

MPH said:
Hi

I would love to know what this smells like. I too would love something that smells like cut grass, and I spent some time in Argentina so know about mate. How did you get the sample, if you don't mind me asking?

Thanks.

Matt

I bought LV Musk from Laconicum and they sent a bunch of free samples.

Bechet45 said:
MPH said:
Hi

Thanks.

Matt

I bought LV Musk from Laconicum and they sent a bunch of free samples.
Oh OK thanks.

Naively hoped there would be somewhere you could ask to send you a sample!

May check their website, but I'm not sure I WANT to like it when it costs that much!!! :)

All the best!

Back
Top Bottom