Who is getting the Executive Shaving Single Edge Razor?

I think it looks a great deal better than I'd expected. In fact with the curved top plate and handle design I think it looks great. However, with two Mongooses and a Cobra I'll await reviews before splashing out.

My name is down. I was going for the ATT Bamboo but I'd rather support a British manufacturer and supplier wherever possible. I think it's great that a British store has the confidence to take on the established makers with their own product. I'm sure i will be great. I for one cannot wait to get my hands on one.

I would really like a head-only version. I can't stand that kind of handle. That being said price is a nice surprise.

Sent from Mars

Och...Another New SE...Yawn..Back to Sleep..:D

Billy

Greetings

I'll wake you up Billy when somebody makes a great shaving SE razor in modern materials that takes a standard SE blade, my interest will then be piqued. Having said that as somebody on this forum (just whom, at the moment escapes me) said just the other day, "At my age do I need a razor that will last 50 years" I already have a drawer full right up with razors a lot older than that made of brass with a bit of nickel plating on them and most of them shave superbly!

Regards
Dick.

Hi ND. I believe it was Steve Bowles who you quoted from my post on Wolfman razors. The point he was making was that he didn't want to spend £250 on a stainless razor that would last 50 years or more when he doesn't have that long left. He was happy spending his £30 on a Merkur or similar that would do more or less the same job. It depends of course on your own personnel values and point of view I suppose.

Back
Top Bottom