3 Wrestling

Never considered netball or wrestling.

My best sports were:

Table tennis
Cricket
Golf

Who knows what might have been?

A bit hit and miss for me.
Squash, Badminton and Hockey listed as my best sports. I was pretty good at the first 2 but not much cop at hockey.
Athletics (long-distance) was listed as one I was less suited to. It's one of my strongest!

I'm 43 and 'chunky' but still strong, like BULL!

Suited to Shooting and Lawn Bowls, apparently.

Shooting is handy because I've just taken up clay shooting.

I'm into Bouldering (indoor, unroped rock climbing) - doesn't look like something I'd be suited to, but I find it very enjoyable.
Fishing
Golf

Son keeps asking me to go kick-boxing with him. It's on my 'to do' list.

Oops, mis-read it

Suited to;
Athletics (Throwing stuff)
Cycling (Sprints)
Wrestling

That's more like it!

Least suited to;
Shooting
Bowls
Long Distance Running

I got judo as top sport which doesn't sound right at all because I don't like full contact sports and fighting scares me. More worrying was wrestling in second place.

I played cricket, cycled competitively in 10 mile TTs and was semi pro as a football goalkeeper, all in my 20s. Judo, wrestling, no thank you. Them is Vinny sports.

Gymnastics, Boxing, Badminton. That's not bad considering I was a gymnast - however, there was no question about eyesight and that counted against me when I took up boxing. Having severe myopia meant I just didn't see soon enough to react even thought I had the right reflexes and build. It's not advisable to box in your glasses either. Never tried badminton

I got hockey, which I was ok at in school aeons ago
Told I 'd be rubbish at shooting - former rifle club member
Rotten at long distance athletics - fairly good cross country runner and terrible at bowls, which first played when I was twelve.
Its the BBC so it must be correct too

I got badminton too.
I currently swim and cycle occasionally. I used to cycle a lot and rock climb.
I found there was too much vagueness and ambiguity in setting your numbers.
The Phoenix won't be rising if the BBC keeps pissing on the embers...

I'm a Badminton Man by all accounts, always saw myself as a Rugby fullback or winger even at the aged 55 I'm still pretty sprightly though and would bet myself heavily against anyone of my school year in an endurance race to the top of Pen Y Fan the highest mountain in south Wales, or a 100 metres race, I'm still 11 stone 11lb 5ft 10in and I'm the same size waist and chest as I was 25 years ago, 32 in waist and 40 in chest it always was easy buying suits off the peg as I remember.

Back
Top Bottom