Where to source a 26mm Plissoft Knot in the UK?

Hey guys, does anyone know where I might source one of these in the UK? I think it's the same as the knot in my ESC Medium Jock which I absolutely love, but I need one in 26mm for an incoming brush. Thanks for any info! s-l400.jpg

I came across these guys
But they do not have the 26mm in stock. Maybe worth sending them an email if they will restock?

I don't know whether it's exactly the same knot though.

I came across these guys
But they do not have the 26mm in stock. Maybe worth sending them an email if they will restock?

I don't know whether it's exactly the same knot though.
Thanks Donnie; I actually purchased one of these last week but I'm finding it very stiff and not to my liking so far. I've been trying to "break it in" with shampooing and scrubbing today but I'm not sure that even works on synthetic.

I also gave up and ordered a few knots from Maggards in the US even though the shipping was quite expensive, as they appear to be the same knot I like and there were a few other bits I wanted from them anyway. Hopefully when they turn up they're what I want!

Thanks Donnie; I actually purchased one of these last week but I'm finding it very stiff and not to my liking so far. I've been trying to "break it in" with shampooing and scrubbing today but I'm not sure that even works on synthetic.

I also gave up and ordered a few knots from Maggards in the US even though the shipping was quite expensive, as they appear to be the same knot I like and there were a few other bits I wanted from them anyway. Hopefully when they turn up they're what I want!

A shame to hear the knot you purchased is different, hopefully the order from Maggards arrives sooner rather than later!

Back
Top Bottom