What iPhone apps are indispensible?

Err . . .

Angry Birds, obviously. (Or "Wives and Girlfriends" as I call it)
Facebook
Spotify (but you need a premium account and I'm too mean)
Fruit Ninja
Doodle Jump
Evernote

Absolutely none of them :D I don't need or want iPhone.
I've managed thus far without and I think I'll get along wthout it for a long time yet.
My business doesn't need it and my social life is fine with just a good old fashioned mobile or landline.
I only a need my phone to make and receive calls, the rest I can do without. :)
regards, beejay

Hmmm.

Wikipanion - (the free version) - Wiki access for settling pub debates
BBC News - Free - Fantastic BBC news reader
Guardian - Paid App - Access to the Grundiad headlines
VLC - Free - video player for stuff you find on the web, (aheM)
Dropbox - Free - Dropbox is great
Camera Good beer guide - Expensive this , but who can put a price on the ability to find a proper pint anywhere you might be in the country
Met Office - Free - Weather Forecasts
Top Table - Free - Eating place reviews
Urban Spoon - Free - Eating place finder works with the GPS in the iphone.
TV Catchup - Free - TV streaming for watching cricket late at night
Tv Guide - Free - Tv listings
Sim City - Paid app
Civ Rev - Paid App
Epicurious - Free - Recipe finder
Scrobbler lite - Free - Slightly rubbish Sat Nav but it has helped me out of a few lost moments
Ebay - Free
Tune in Radio - Paid App - If you buy one app get this, streams thousands of radio stations direct to your iphone. I use it every morning to listen to Radio four while shaving,
Tube delux - Paid App - Bit london specific this one, real time access to tube station departure boards, real time notice of delays, journey planner
Travel delux - Paid App - London specific again, route planner for busses, river services and the overgorund

Facebook
Ebay
PayPal
Sky News
(I also have the Telegraph and BBC News Apps, which are a bit crappy. Sky News app is the best free News App in my opinion).

currently 12 days of christmas, every year on 26th apple puts this on market... and for 12 days they give something away free, apps, films, music... still plenty of days to go so get downloading.

Back
Top Bottom