What follows Fat February?

Nah, that's Milky May!

How about Mad March? Anything with rabbit or hare in it? What? There's bound to be an "artisinal" soap somewhere that does?

I'm doing a Mad March ... which kinda means, well, anything ... anything you just went mad on? I've bought a lot of soaps. Time to actually use them, like for at least a week each and made a vague attempt to get to know whatever it is you just bought.

What else is March known for?

Nah, that's Milky May!

How about Mad March? Anything with rabbit or hare in it? What? There's bound to be an "artisinal" soap somewhere that does?

I'm doing a Mad March ... which kinda means, well, anything ... anything you just went mad on? I've bought a lot of soaps. Time to actually use them, like for at least a week each and made a vague attempt to get to know whatever it is you just bought.

What else is March known for?

Ah ok, my mistake! I'm going to be doing a NOS blades thing at B&B. I usually save my new NOS blades, but I think I might give some of them an outing for March.

I'm not going to participate in 'Milky May' then, it'll be the summer months and it will be time to use my mentholated shaving creams!

Back
Top Bottom