Welcome to TSR

I haven't been on the Welcome Forum for a couple of weeks, and I've missed about 20 odd new members joining.

I just started working my way down the list giving individual welcomes. It's great for the post count, but I'm supposed to be working!

So a warm welcome to TSR to y'all. Hope you enjoy your time here. It's the best forum around.

That´s cheating, can´t have that. I´m sorry, but you´ll have to do it all now or later when you come home. :lol:

Smell The Glove said:
I haven't been on the Welcome Forum for a couple of weeks, and I've missed about 20 odd new members joining.

I just started working my way down the list giving individual welcomes. It's great for the post count, but I'm supposed to be working!

So a warm welcome to TSR to y'all. Hope you enjoy your time here. It's the best forum around.

Very cunning move, love your style and confirm the best forum comment.

Smell The Glove said:

+1, there, that me sorted :p

Max

Back
Top Bottom